YOUR FIRST VISIT
Our Doctors of Physical Therapy have dedicated their lives to locating the root cause of your pain, assessing and eliminating all physical impairments, and maximizing your functional potential. Your first session (60 minutes):
- Discuss all past and current medical history
- Objective assessment of posture, range of motion, strength, joint mobility, functional tests and other special tests not limited to ligament and nerve integrity testing.
- Establish a plan of care to help you get rid your pain, normalize all impairments and maximize your functional mobility.
Please wear athletic attire, bring your health insurance card, your driver’s license and arrive 10 minutes early to fill out paperwork.
* New patients must complete all forms prior to your first visit. If you are a returning patient, fill out information that may have changed. ALL United Healthcare AND Oxford patients must fill out additional forms.
NO PRESCRIPTION REQUIRED
“Direct access restrictions cause unnecessary delays for people who would benefit from treatment by a PT. Delays in care result in higher costs, decreased functional outcomes, and frustration to patients seeking physical therapy treatment. Eliminating arbitrary barriers results in timely, more effective care.”
– American Physical Therapy Association
Verify my insurance
Please fill out the form and we will get back to you soon!