COVID-19 Prevention Policy
It’s a tough moment.
Don’t worry. We’ve got your back. . .
and knees . . . and everything else!
The Center for Disease Control and the State of New Jersey has issued guidelines to healthcare providers regarding the novel coronavirus. To reduce the risk of exposure to COVID and any virus in our office, we ask that you adhere to the following best practices:
You are required to alert our staff if:
- You are experiencing fever, sore throat, dry cough, body aches, lack of smell or taste, or a runny nose.
- You have been exposed to a confirmed or potential-positive COVID-19 case.
If any of these scenarios apply to you, your appointment will be canceled. To avoid COVID-related cancellations, you must bring a negative PCR test within 5-7 days of the onset of symptoms or recent exposure. Rapid tests are not acceptable. Find a PCR Test.
When you arrive for your appointment:
- You will bring and wear a mask at all times, regardless of your vaccination status.
- If you do not have a mask with you, we may need to reschedule your appointment as spare face coverings are limited.
- You will sanitize your hands using the alcohol-based solution we provide before and after your treatment session.