COVID-19 Patient Protection Plan
It’s a tough moment.
Don’t worry — we’ve got your back.
- Must be actively practicing social and physical distancing guidelines.
- Has had no contact with confirmed or potential-positive COVID-19 case.
- Upon arrival to the clinic we will take your temperature with a non-contact forehead thermometer. The cutoff is 99 deg F.
- Must not have traveled to a COVID-19 hotspot within a two week (14 day) period from the date of appointment.
- Free of all symptoms of COVID-19 and have been symptom-free for 14 days (fever, cough, or shortness of breath, loss of taste and smell.)
- Has access to a homemade or medical-grade face covering, and agrees to wear it for the full duration of time spent in the clinic.We do not have extra masks on hand for those who might forget, and unfortunately, we will have to reschedule your appointment if this is the case
Additional Guidance for Patients and Staff
Updated: December 6th, 2020